Profile View Request Successful
You have succesfully requested to contact this professional, they have also been notified of your request.
Business Analyst |
I'm currently a Business Analyst with ELCB Information Services based in East London. I have six years’ experience in business and IT consulting, specializing in records management and retail system implementation projects, process re-engineering and operating model design. I’m familiar with the software development lifecycle, and have specific domain knowledge around records management for public sector and retail systems.
• Develop business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives, and risks.
• Analyze client’s business/software requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis.
• Translate stakeholder requirements into over 5 different tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagram
• Identify and reconcile errors in client data to ensure accurate business requirements.
• Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements
• Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications.
• Facilitate monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions
• Training and Change Management workshops on using Electronic Document Management System
• Work closely with the assigned product owner business to define the scope of a project
• Gathered business requirements by interviewing users and stakeholders
• Documenting business and functional requirements for products to be developed
• Develop improvements to existing processes to deliver improved business performance and effectiveness
• Facilitated joint application design (JAD) sessions to create and document use cases
• Design BPMN and Wireframes User interface using Enterprise Architecture to ensure all requirements were met as per product scope
• Proficient knowledge of Jira so managing agile projects
• Led daily stand-up meetings
• Participated in Sprint planning, daily scrum Stand Up, and sprint retrospective meetings
• Conduct 3+ levels of testing including functional, validation, integration and performance to verify the client’s needs are met